Welcome to Autumn. I don't know about you but in the Mean Protein office, we much prefer the summer but at least it's not winter quite yet.
We hope you attained the gains you wanted in the summer months! Or maybe you took and week or two off and are looking to get back to a good, healthy, high-protein diet? You've come to the right place as October's box is full of amazing, tasty bars. We outdid ourselves again and instead of providing the minimum quantity of protein guaranteed (500g), we have again included extra. This month's box includes ten items, seven different big and best brands and 538.8 grams of protein.
Scroll down for the full details of all the yummy bars and snacks in this month's box.
But also don't forget, you don't have to subscribe monthly, you can also buy a one off box or a weekly protein box subscription.
1. This month's bag of whey comes from Bulk Powders (now called BULK) and this is in the delicious chocolate malted honeycomb flavour! What more could you want for some wicked autumnal runs or gym workouts? And this bag contains 381.5 grams of whey which is great for recovery and energy.
2. Secondly, we included an Optimum Nutrition bar in the chunky fruit & nut protein crisp flavour. This bar is basically like a chocolate bar with healthy fruit and nuts in it. Even better is that it gives you an extra hit of protein at 20g.
3. We also added in a My Protein protein rocky road bar which gives you 12 grams of protein. This bar is truly delicious and really tastes like a rocky road cake which is a cake of chocolaty goodiess! Check out out Instagram for a cheeky pic.
4. Another delicious little bar we added is the cheeky My Protein pop rolls in the birthday cake flavour. It might not be your birthday but it's always time for cake! These contain 7.9 grams of protein which isn't bad for about 100 calories.
5. NEW BAR ALERT! As we have teamed up with Mars, we included a Snickers protein flapjack within this month's box. This contains an incredible 16 grams of protein and is truly yummy.
6. As always, we included a Grenade bar as these are a customer favourite and why not. They come in all different flavours and contain at least 20 grams of protein. This month we randomised these and gave out different bars to each box. What flavour did you get?
7. As Grenade is delicious, we also added a chocolate brownie Grenade bar into the boxes this month. This bar contains 20 grams of protein. As it is getting chilly now, why not pop this in the microwave for a few seconds and add some cheeky ice cream for a warming, wholesome pudding...
8. My Protein is one of the top brands in the U.K. So we love including their products as we know customers love them. This month's protein box hosts a layered bar by My Protein in the chocolate sundae flavour. This contains 20.4 grams of protein.
9. The Protein Works is another major brand in the U.K. So we added in a Loaded Legends Cookies n Cream Loco bar which is 15 grams of protein! Yummy.
10. It's not included in the picture but we also threw in a complementary Protein World milk chocolate and almond bar which provides a further 10G of protein. This is just to say thanks to you all for being so great!
11. Finally we included a Whey Box sachet in the fruity Coconut flavour. This is handy for little weekend getaways or for the office to get an instant protein drink! This contains 16 grams of protein.
So that's the full low down of the bars, snacks and whey in October's box. If you want more details, feel free to send us a message on the website or on social media.
And remember, if you don't crave your entire Mean Protein box all in one, do you even lift bro?