We hope you attained the gains in January and achieve even more during February 2022!
To help you fuel your workouts and recover, we offer the best protein boxes which provide up to twelve protein snacks depending on your choice of box. You also have the awesome choice to either buy a one off box or subscribe monthly/weekly which is what most people do.
Our most popular box is the 500 whey & bars box and this month, we provided 8 brands, 11 items and a total of 570.6 grams of protein. That's 70.6 grams for free because we want you to be able to achieve more with our boxes of fuel 😊
Let's delve into this month's box:
1. To being, we added a bag of whey by The Protein Works in the yummy, smooth vanilla crème flavour and this provides 400 grams of protein.
2. We also included a new item which has never been in our boxes before but we thought these looked so delicious. These are the protein chocolate almonds by Bulk and these give you an extra 10 grams of protein. These are delicious as a cheeky afternoon snack or a pre-workout.
3. This month, we also added a FULFIL bar in the yummy chocolate peanut and caramel flavour. Fulfil bars all contain 20 grams of protein, along with a range of vitamins, such as vitamin C, to keep you healthy and fit.
4. In this protein box, you will also find a scrumptious Grenade bar in the great jaffa cake flavour. This is a yummy treat without the cheat as it provides 22 grams of protein.
5. Since every customer loves Grenade so much, we also threw in a birthday cake bar which helps you out with an extra 20 grams of protein. Amazing!
6. We recently teamed up with Wana who make some of best protein bars ever! They have chocolate on the outside and a delicious soft filling, a bit like Lindt lindors but bigger and healthier. This month we added in the cocao with salty caramel cream flavour which provides you with 11.4 grams of protein.
7. Almost any gym-goer has heard of Optimum Nutrition because they are so amazing! This month, you will find in your box, a yummy crisp bar in the chocolate brownie flavour and this gives you 20 grams of protein.
8. A nice, low calorie bar is the My Protein lean protein bar. This month we included the chocolate cookie dough flavour which helps your workout recovery with 18 grams of protein. Yasss.
9. Bulk macro munch bar's are equally as delicious as all other snacks in our boxes and this month, we added in the salted caramel flavoured one which has 20 grams of protein.
10. My Protein is one of the biggest protein brands in the U.K. So we added in a My Protein oat flapjack which has a whopping 20 grams of protein. Another bulky bar to cure the post-workout fatigue.
11. CLIF bars are amazing for hiking, running and sports. This month you will find a chocolate chip CLIF bar in your Mean Protein box and this provides 9.2 grams of protein.
Thinking of getting a box but wish you could pick your flavours? Not to worry, there is a form you can fill out during check out where you can input your desired brands and flavours. We will try our best to add these to your boxes as often as possible 😊
Treat yourself this February and shop here.